Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
Our staff 2023
- Principal - Mrs Karen Fonti
- Assistant Principal - Ms Maree Greaves
- Assistant Principal C & I - Mrs Sally Rogers
- Class Teacher - Ms Kristy Grainger
- Class Teacher - Miss Courtney Trudgett
- Class Teacher - Mrs Jamie Babic
- Class Teacher - Mrs Belinda Smith
- Class Teacher - Mr Lachlan Prior
- Class Teacher (Covid ILS & LaST) - Mr Duncan Smith
- School Administration Manager - Mrs Amanda Buck
- School Administration Officer - Mrs Eleesha Pereira
- School Administration Officer - Miss Millie Buck
- School Leaning Support Officer - Mrs Tammy Crouch
- School Learning Support Officer - Mrs Natalie Kijko
- School Learning Support Officer - Mrs Jacqui Rashleigh
- School Counsellor - Ms Kate Leslie
- General Assistant - Mr Mark Cant
- School Cleaner - Ms Kylie Russell
- Therapy Dog - Sid
Our ‘home' classes for 2023 are:
- Kindergarten with Miss Courtney Trudgett
- Year 1/2 with Ms Maree Greaves / Ms Kristy Grainger
- Year 3/4 with Mrs Belinda Smith
- Year 4/5 with Mr Lachlan Prior
- Year 5/6 with Mrs Jamie Babic / Ms Kristy Grainger
- RFF - Mrs Karen Fonti & Mr Duncan Smith